Learn About the Home Comfort Collection Plans Offered By One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating of Niceville, FL, and Surrounding Areas
What would happen if you never changed the oil in your car? Or, what if you never checked your car’s tires for wear? Like your car, your home’s cooling and heating system requires regular maintenance and service to operate safely and efficiently. Without it, serious problems can develop, causing you a great deal of damage to repair.
The One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating maintenance agreement, Home Comfort Collection, provides you with regular system checks. It’s a bi-annual planned check-up and service. The maintenance completed is designed to meet or exceed all manufacturer and extended warranty requirements for system maintenance and surpasses the recommendations set forth by the Department of Energy and most utility companies. A Home Comfort Collection agreement will keep your system running at its peak.
As a Home Comfort Collection member, you’ll receive:
- HVAC Maintenance Plan – One precision tune-up, professional cleaning, and rejuvenation of your air conditioner, plus one safety check, usually in the early spring or summer.
- Furnace Maintenance – One precision tune-up, professional cleaning, and rejuvenation of your furnace, plus one safety check, usually in the fall or winter.
Membership highlights include:
- System Lifespan – Your system can last up to twice as long. It’s like getting two air conditioners and two furnaces for the price of one. The bi-annual service you receive as part of your Home Comfort Collection membership can double the remaining life of your air conditioner and furnace.
- Save Money and Be “Green” – Your savings on utility bills can easily pay for bi-annual service. It’s the closest thing to a guaranteed profit investment. Plus, conserving energy is important to the planet’s health.
- Breakdown-Free Guarantee – One Hour bi-annual service reduces breakdowns so much, club members receive a reduced diagnostic fee and a 15% discount on all repairs.
- Premier Client Rewards – As a Home Comfort Collection member, you enjoy special privileges. If you ever need service, you immediately go to the front of the line when setting your appointment.
- Inflation Protection – Home Comfort Collection membership is available for a low monthly fee. Check with your service technician about how you can save with our Home Comfort Collection membership.